Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Writing And Endings



As I have said before in my previous post writing is fun but then comes the ending.

How to write an ending that makes sense or is pleasing.  Since I use real life people when writing my characters sometimes the endings are not happy.

I had been e-mailed from some who didn't like my ending?  Well, life is real and depending on my mood I sometimes will stay fairly close to the real thing.

Then I had another person write me and tell me she didn't like the sex scenes in The Magic Herb. Well in real life people have  sex!     If it's called for I write it in.

So now with my third book The Mystery of Mill Brook.....Once again I a contemplating the ending.

A happy one or not?   Hmm,  I will let you know when I finish it.


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment