Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sale

My ebook on Amazon is still on sale for $.99  due to the response I have decided to keep it at this low price for the month of November.

I enjoyed writing this story especially since I had met a woman similar to the one in Even Exchange. I try and create my stories that are close to life with one exception.they are fantasies.  I take some of the traits from the people and sometimes embellish them a little but not very much.

This young woman had low self-esteem to do what she did in the story. Love cannot be manipulated for any good. Many women have so much going for them yet they will lower their standards to have someone.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0150GDKIC

I hope you enjoy the story and leave me a comment or review.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment