Thursday, October 27, 2016

Tired-On a break

Tired and  on a break!.  I have been going crazy these past few days and I have not touched my computer let alone worked on my book.

I am sure many of you have done the same thing. How frustrating it can be when you KNOW you need to write but can't find the time.

I have read where YOU MUST write every day but life has a way of sidetracking you. So I have decided to just cancel this week and start again.

 My next postI will let you know of another publisher looking for manuscripts without an agent.  My book is already published on Smashwords and has been distributed to other retailers. I am optimistic that I may have more success with Smashwords than Amazon. I shall see.

M.A. Courtney  The Invitation

Barnes& Nobles
Kobo
Apple
Inktera
OverDrive       To name a few.  I will see how successful I am with Smashwords.

Have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment