Monday, October 3, 2016

Authors- Publishers looking for Manuscripts

Attention all authors! Publishers looking for manuscripts.
We authors are always looking for a publisher that will accept manuscripts without an agent.

Well I wanted to share two with you:

Angry Robot- A sci-fi and fantasy publisher. They are part of Walkins Media LTD and they offer advances so check them out on their website.

Cedar Fort- Is open to all genres and also will consider publishing reprints.  They also offer advances.

As I receive more info on publishers I will share them.  I am excited to publish my third book
The Invitation  on Smashwords.  I have a good feeling about them and I am optimistic that I will do better with them than Amazon.  I don't care for the return policy that Amazon has.

Until next time...Keep on writing and share if you have tried one of these publishers and the experience you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment