Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Creative Writing-Editing



Every writer needs to edit their work. It’s not fun at all and very time-consuming, I would say it takes more time to edit than it does to write the story.

Editing, not only is checking for errors but you actually end up rewriting parts of the story.
 Many writers have declared editing as writing a new story line.

But, editing is important and a part of a writers life. 

My new book that I am editing and preparing to send to a traditional publisher has
 consumed most my time. At this point, I wish I was finished!.

I would love to hear from other writers and how they deal with editing and when they
 have finally decided their editing was finished.

That I feel is the hardest decision to make- when is it done?!

No comments:

Post a Comment