Sunday, December 13, 2015

What Do You Like To Read?



What do you like to read?  I read somewhere that a writer should write what they themselves enjoy reading.

I enjoy a good love story mixed with a fantasy that's probably why I write stories about love, relationships mixed with magic.

The book I am currently working on is just that but to be honest I am thinking of submitting it to a traditional publisher instead of publishing it myself.

It's again about challenges in love, but it has a three-way involvement. A mother/daughter and their troubled relationship and a man.  That alone spells trouble.

I truly believe reading  takes us away from our daily troubles and takes us on a journey inside other people's lives.

Until next time.....Keep reading and thanks for visiting my Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment