Tuesday, August 9, 2016

New Publisher

Hi to all writers,

Well, here is my update on the new publisher Pronoun.  I made a mistake and hadn't removed my book from Amazon first before submitting to them.  And of course, they did disclose that the book cannot be on another publisher's site.  So they refused to publish it.

Now to be fair they did give me the opportunity to remove it from Amazon and then re-submit the book to them.  Upon seeing that it was removed Pronoun said they would publish it.  They wanted the distribution rights which is understandable.

Instead of removing it I changed the book cover and decided it will remain on Kindle.  I have had some sales and I didn't want to upset the apple cart so to speak.  However, I plan to publish my other book on their site  that has not been published.

That will teach me to re-read the guidelines.

So here is the link with the new cover.   Another Lifetime

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I24RVCA#nav-subnav

My next post I will post a new publisher to add to your list.  This publisher is new and began in 2015.
So stay tuned.

As always if you feel inclined to leave a comment I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment