Saturday, July 30, 2016

Self-Indie Publisher

New Cover
I have come across another self-indie publisher that I want to share with you all.    I don't know if any of you authors have tried them but I just  have.    It is not easy going  independently and finding a publisher that offers you more than- adding your book  to their millions of other books.

As much as I like Amazon and sold my books through them, I felt they didn't offer me any additional help.   So that's why I began to look elsewhere.

www.pronoun.com

I like the features they offer to a writer.  Various retailers, your own URL, and book page etc.

I just published the book so I haven't set up my page yet.
I will keep you informed on my progress.   If nothing else it will provide you another publisher to consider.

Here is the new cover of my book    Another Lifetime.

  They distribute to several retailers  which I liked- more exposure.  

I will keep you updated on my success with them.  One feature I also  liked was tracking!.    Amazon does not offer that.    And we all know how important tracking is.

I will be releasing the link to my new book soon...so those of you can purchase it on this site as well.

As always please leave me a comment or e-mail me your questions.

Have a wonderful day
MAC


No comments:

Post a Comment